Who We Are
We are a group of independent foot care nurses from British Columbia who have formed an association that meets at regular intervals to exchange ideas and new information about our profession. We are not akin to or a substitute for podiatry medicine.
As registered nurses, registered psychiatric nurses, licensed practical nurses and nurse practitioners we provide foot care to clients in various settings throughout the lower mainland. The service is available to any individual that is unable to perform his or her own foot care due to medical, physical or mental health deficits. In the process of delivering foot care we complete a comprehensive assessment that considers the physical, emotional, psychosocial, economic and spiritual needs of the person in relation to this very important aspect of self-care. We collaborate with various members of the clients healthcare team and we refer clients to appropriate professionals when needed. All services delivered to clients are guided by Best Practice and Professional Standards, Scope of Practice, Standards, Limits and Conditions, Code of Ethics and College Bylaws.(as set out by CRNBC, CRPNBC and CLPNBC)
Benefits of Membership
As a member in good standing of the Footcare Nurses of Greater Vancouver you will:
- showcase your skills in the member directory
- publicize your contact information
- link our directory to your website
- advertise deals
- access information regarding seminars and guest speakers
- The membership term is 1 year from enrollment date.
- Membership applications will be accepted at any time and last for 1 year.
- To maintain membership and directory listing, all fees must be paid by your renewal date.
- Automatic Recurring Billing is the preferred method to keep your membership active.
- Directory listing will become active immediately after payment confirmation
How To Join:
Joining is Secure, Simple and Fast!
- Complete the form below
- Select a Membership Billing Option:
- Annual Billing – Automatic Recurring (preferred)
- Annual Billing – Manual Renewal
- Enter Credit Card info into the SECURE form
- Click “Sign Me up”!
- You can they add/edit your online Profile
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org